This is a custom listing for an original pencil drawing, Lasso The Moon from It's a Wonderful Life.
The custom name is drawn in the same rope style of the original drawing and the custom face is drawn in the same comical style as the original drawing.
On making this order, please email the photograph and name of the person who will be featured in the drawing.
- 300 GSM paper
- 210mm x 297mm
- Packaged in a hardback envelope
Orders are posted within five working days of the order being placed.
- UK Orders: Royal Mail Special Delivery and arrives the next working working day
- European Orders: Royal Mail, Tracked & Signed and arrives in approx 3 - 5 working days
- Worldwide Orders: Royal Mail, Tracked & Signed and arrives in approx 6 - 7 working days
Returns are not accepted, however, if the order arrives in a damaged condition, a replacement order will be posted within five working days.
For personal use only.
If you'd like to use this illustration for any other purpose, please email your request and a license price list will be emailed to you.
Larger sizes are available on request, please email for timescale and pricing.
Illustrations can be licensed for many usages including business, marketing and commercial etc. Please email your request and a license price list will be emailed to you.
Wholesale orders are available on request by email.
The original version of this illustration is available for purchase on request by email.
Scene from the film:
- Buffalo Gal, Can't you come out tonight? And dance by the light of the moon.
- What'd you wish when you threw that rock?
- Oh, no.
- Come on, tell me.
- If I told you, it might not come true.
- What is it you want, Mary? What do you want?
You, you want the moon?!
Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down.
- Hey, that's a pretty good idea.
- I'll give you the moon, Mary.
- I'll take it. Then what?
- Well then, you could swallow it, and it'd all dissolve, see?
And the moon beams'd shoot out of your fingers and your toes
and the ends of your hair.
- Am I talking too much?
top of page
bottom of page